Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving~ Fran Kaylor

Thankfulness for...
First, my long-suffering, faithful, merciful, gracious Savior, not only for saving me from eternal separation from Him, but equally from a life of hopelessness as I continually struggle, rebel, and repent, running back to His open arms each day. 
Second, the people God sends as ambassadors and fragrances of Christ who, as our Friday morning study has made real, closely incarnate these sweet qualities to me as I endure and am being refined. 
Third, the opportunity Ed and I have to be with our daughter, her husband, and 2 grandchildren in California for the first time ever at Thanksgiving in their 14 years of marriage.
Fourth, the anticipation of answered prayer: for singleness of purpose in all our children's, their spouses', and grand children's hearts and lives to do as Jesus says in Matthew 22:37-40...to love the LORD [their] God with all [their] hearts and souls and minds; and others as themselves.

No comments: